Metal Building Company
AFFORDABLE PAYMENT OPTIONS
Our finance partners make it easy to get your metal building the right way the first time. Get low interest, multi-year loans. Terms and conditions apply.
TRUSTED BY 100s OF CUSTOMERS IN DFW
We are trusted by 100s of customers all over North Texas for their steel building needs. Whether you have a residential or commercial application we can help.
20+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
We’ve been involved in the construction industry since the early 2000’s and love helping home and business owners with their metal buildings needs.
BUILT FORTRESS TOUGH
Our metal buildings are made with the right size and type of steel so you have a solid structure for years to come. No cutting corners.
No Project Too Big Or Too Small
Whether you have a need for a small residential building or a large commercial building we are your go to company in the North Texas area.
We are involved in every step of your project from start to finish. No question will be unanswered and no concern overlooked. We understand that a metal building is a large investment and we take that seriously. Compare our pricing, reviews, and testimonials and you’ll see why we’ve earned the reputation as being one of the top metal building companies in DFW.
We look forward to the opportunity of helping you with your project.
Get started on your dream building today.
- While there are a number of people out there putting up metal buildings, most companies have inferior ratings. Before choosing the company that builds your dream building make sure you’ve done your research online (e.g. Google and/or Facebook reviews) to see what that experience is going to be like.
- Be overly cautious of somebody with warranties that sound too good to be true. Traditional warranties are 1 year structural and whatever the manufacturer is offering on paneling.
- Choose a company that will be there to service warranty options.
- Not all materials are created equal. Choosing the wrong size and type could cause structural failure.
Expertise & Convenience
- You can trust a good metal building company to know things you wouldn’t, based on their experience in the industry – someone who can be proactive will help the construction process move along more smoothly, with less chance for costly and project-stalling errors.
- You’ll have to invest minimal time and effort in the management of your project. A professional metal building company will take care of everything for you.
- A seasoned metal building company is going to have a lot of experience with different sub-contractors, and may even have their own personal crew of trusted installers. At the very least, they will know who in the local area does a good job, and who to stay away from.
Pre-Walkthrough & Post-Walkthrough
- Whoever constructs your metal building should stake off the building to ensure you are satisfied with the placement and layout of the building.
- Your project manager should ensure that the area surrounding the building is in as good condition, if not better, than when the project started.